This is a “souper” easy to make Tortellini Turkey Kielbasa spinach soup recipe. Your going to love it because it has a slight kick from the kielbasa.
Not a lot just a little.
It only took my 30 min from start to finish to make this soup.
Torellini Kielbasa soup ingredients
2 cans chicken broth
Small onion chopped
Clove garlic minced
1 Tbsp olive oil
9 oz Tortellini sausage ( or cheese tortellini)
1/2 Turkey kielbasa cut into slices
Beer can chicken seasoning
How to make the tortellini soup
First you are going to prep the vegetables. Chop the onion and slice the carrots. Mince the garlic so no one gets a big chunk of it.
Now you are going to sauté the onions and carrots in olive oil until onions are translucent.
Add the garlic. Tip- Don’t add garlic with the onions because the garlic can brown too quickly. Add after the onions are translucent.
Slice kielbasa into 1/4 slices add to pan and sauté for 5 min.
Sprinkle in Beer can chicken seasoning and salt to taste.
Add 2 cans of chicken broth and 1/2 can water from one chicken broth can.
Bring everything to a boil, add tortellini.
Cook for 5-7 min over medium heat.
Before serving add handful of fresh spinach to pot.
Serve with bread or salad.
More Karins Kottage Recipes you will love
Zucchini yam soup with beans Perfect for a cold night when you want to sit by the fire.
This recipe is perfect for a crowd White sauced turkey lasagna. It will feed 9-12 people.
This easy vegetable cheese pie with a homemade crust is the perfect comfort food.
Shop Similar Items
Tortellini Kielbasa Spinach Soup
- Soup pot
- cutting board
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 9 oz Tortellini sausage or cheese tortellini
- 1/2 Turkey kielbasa
- 1 Handful spinach
- 1 tsp Beer can chicken seasoning
- 1/2-1 tsp Kosher salt taste to see what you like
- Chop onion, carrots and garlic.
- Sauté onions and carrots in olive oil until onions are translucent. Then add in garlic and sautee for 1-2 min
- Slice kielbasa into 1/4 slices add to pan and sauté for 5 min.
- Add 2 cans of chicken broth and 1/2 can water.
- Bring to a boil, add tortellini. Cook for 5-7 min over medium heat.
- Before serving add handful of fresh spinach to pot.
- Serve with bread or salad.