2. I have one brother and one sister both of whom I adore!
I am 2 1/2 years older than my brother and 12 years older than my sister
3. I married my sweet heart 24 years ago (we just celebrated our anniversary last month)
Oh don’t worry I smashed the cake in his face too!
We have always had fun together! When this happened a little boy that was watching yelled out…”Do it again” and everyone just roared with laughter.
Hong Kong last year.
3. We were blessed to have two beautiful daughters that I am so proud of.
4. I love to cook and sew.
Some yummy grilled potatoes and asparagus I made back in the summertime.
5. I also spend lots of time decorating my home
6. I used to be very afraid of flying but now I have flown to Hong Kong! 14 hours in an airplane!!
Susan S. says
What a blessed life and beautiful family you have!
OK the quilt is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking out that my non- quilting sister is making this gorgeous thing!!! Emmy sue’s tree is the cutest thing ever, love it!! Ok so now I need to write seven things?? Ok… I need to think for a minute…….. Love you to pieces and CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!
M.L. @ The House of Whimsy says
How fun all the old photos were to look at. And your daughter’s tree…out of control cute!!
~The Robin's Nest~ says
What a wonderful family you have! Such a blessing.
BTW: I LOVE how you decorate your home.
Have a great week,
DESIGN BY CATHLEEN says
Oh Karin, (I like Kari it’s also my daughters name)
You did a Fabulous Job! Your daughter’s are Beautiful! I always wanted daughters, and felt blessed to get 3. I bet you did too.
You and your husband really look as if your good friends! I love your old family photos too. I didn’t have any available 🙁
Thank you for letting me see a little more into your life!