Yes I have been living Beauty and the Beast these days with our Girls camp and then for the camp reunion we decided to have a Beauty and the Beast tea party and serve little yummy things once of which is some Grey stuff! I found a recipe on Lil Luna and decided to serve them in little mini muffin gold cups, topped with white pearl candies!
I don’t normally like cool whip but these tasted like chocolate mousse! They don’t really look grey..they look more like a soft brown. I will be showing our tea party on Monday but here is a sneak peek!
Here is the recipe and with my changes-
- 1 small pkg (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (I used white chocolate pudding)
- 1½ cups milk
- 15 Oreos
- 1 small tub Cool Whip (8 oz) (I used the one made with some real cream)
- 2 TB Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend until they become crumbs.
- Pour the crushed Oreos in with the pudding mixture and mix lightly
- Fold in Cool Whip and chocolate pudding mix until well combined
- In piping bag (I used pampered chef tool Easy accent decorator) place “grey stuff” in a piping bag and then pipe a spiral into each little cup, Top with sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.